Old 04-17-2006, 11:36 PM   #540
GBrushTWood
Banned

GBrushTWood's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Boston Red Sox - 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrasha
Jon Kruk with some great analysis on baseball tonight "I was sitting watching this game (Red Sox vs. Mariners today) and thought 'Why is Youkilis batting leadoff for them? He's not fast'"

Give this man a raise.
High comedy. This kind of sums up why I have such a difficult time truly enjoying something which I love, which is the game of baseball.

As fans, we are forced to put up with generally incompetent coverage of the game, which to me, tends to ruin things because the wrapping around the game is filled with unimportant dogcrap that I really don't seem to care about. From Tina Cervasio to John Kruk, these doofuses are more concerned with their makeup than knowing about what they are being PAID to speak about.

I would honestly play large quantities of money to have the ability to watch the game with 0 announcers and some kind of interactive (and in-depth) live statistics feed on my TV that could explain to me every nuance about the situation. If I could have the ability to change camera angles at will, this would be....awesome. This may happen in like....50 years.