View Single Post
Old 04-18-2006, 12:22 PM   #13
EnigmaNemesis
Animal Liberation

EnigmaNemesis's Arena

OVR: 55
Re: Major League Baseball 2K6 Review (360)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fossen
The game, out of the box, does not play. It does not play a "damn good game of baseball" for most people, because last I checked a baseball game was 9 innings. I often downplay statistical inaccuracies in baseball games, but that's one stat that's hard to ignore.

Obviously, had the game simply worked, there would be a different review. I think the fact that many reviews did not mention the freeze is a disservice to consumers - no one should be buying this game, at least not until it's patched.
I agree, great review. I am SHOCKED other reviewers did not mention the freezing in their reviews. They are usually all over this kind of thing, especially and "exclusive" license console game doing it.

I was so disapointed by this game. Cant wait for MLB The Show on the PS3, 2K will need a miracle to have this do a 180 on the XBox next year. (though it is possible)

Not to mention those dirt bags bought the PC license as well and didnt even release a PC version for the mod community to make better. That is dirty 2K. If you were not going to make a game for it, leave it alone for EA to make a newer version. Even if it was only and updated roster and season in EA's 06 for the PC, it would still be leaps and bounds better.

Last edited by EnigmaNemesis; 04-18-2006 at 12:25 PM.