View Single Post
Old 04-20-2006, 01:41 PM   #63
forensicd
MVP

forensicd's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Major League Baseball 2K6 Review (360)

I have disagreed with some of the reviews on OS before, but this one seems just about right. I dont have the game, nor do i want it after all of the problems that have surfaced. Those calling out Fossen for giving it a 1/10 must not realize the defintion of a review. If you were called on to review a product, lets say a new car, and everytime you drove it, after 10 miles it would just stop. Then you would have to push it back to the house, get in again, drive it for 10 miles, have it stop again. After doing this about 15 times, you realize this thing just aint right, then you go out and see hundreds of others pushing this same car back to the garage after they drove it for 10 miles. The car may drive nice for those 10 miles, could be the best ride of your life, but its useless if it cant get you where your going. This is the same with 2k6. Whats the point of playing if you cant even go a whole game? How could you possibly recommend something to thousands of people that just plain doesnt work?