View Single Post
Old 04-20-2006, 07:03 PM   #66
asrabbit91
Banned

OVR: 10
Re: Major League Baseball 2K6 Review (360)

Quote:
Originally Posted by totalownership
It's sad to see operation sports jumping on the "Bash 2K' bandwagon. This was one of the most irresponsible "reviews" I've read in a while. 1 outta 10? Come on. To say that the game doesn't work means that for the past week I've been only dreaming that my copy works and I've been playing some great games of baseball.

When something doesn't work it means it doesn't work. Not doesn't work for some and not others. Not sometimes work and sometimes does. It means it DOES NOT WORK, PERIOD. Mine works and, believe it or not, the vast majority of buyer's copies work. If they didn't all stores across america would be getting returns for EVERY game they sold and that's not happening. I've been asking everyday I visit my usual spots and I've yet to hear of games being returned en mass.

I thought there were adults here running this show? A simple 5 outta 10 would have sufficed for the simple reason that yours did crash. More over the gameplay is correct. The momentum in fielding is as it should be. No turbo-ing recklessly with not a care in the world, no turning on a dime. Some actual THOUGHT has to be used when fielding the ball or do you guys think MLB players get payed millions to be dumb? I for one am glad they tried to convey the intricacies of the game and I believe they did a good job of it.

I know I'll probably get flamed and up until today I wouldn't expect to but... So I'm sorry that a few of you are having issues with the game and feel disappointed with 2K's offerings but I for one will be quite content till 2007 with this game. I'll have even more fun when our league kicks off and I feel confident enough to start my franchise seriously.

Peace.
I agree 100% with what you said this was a horrible review the games has fixes like reformatting your 360. It is also the most relistic baseball game ive ever played. and i think its just as good as mvp and i loved the game i plaed that game 95% of the itme i played my ps2.