View Single Post
Old 04-22-2006, 11:14 AM   #84
gallandro
Pro

gallandro's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Major League Baseball 2K6 Review (360)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troller
What a foolish review. Many good and bad points were made and the article was fairly coherent and at times intelligent. Then the end comes=1/10. You might as well have given a two word review-"It sucks". Any credibility this site had with reviews just got trashed so this guy could make a conversation piece with a 1/10 rating. Dumb, and stupid. No question about it. Is the game bad? Probably to most people. Is this review completely pointless and idiotic? Of course, to anyone with an I.Q above 40.
Wow... talk about idiotic. What part of, "Perhaps a patch would change this rating, and I may revisit the game at a later date," do you not understand?
The game did not work for the reviewer out of the box as advertised. If you cannot get past 3 or 4 innings without a freeze a reviewer has no choice but to warn potential consumers.

Frankly this game reminds me A LOT of Football Pro 99. A game with tons of potential, marred by horrible glitches and game killing bugs. Take 2 needs to get their act together and dump Kush as soon as possible, ever since they got their hands on this title it's been going downhill.

Oh, how I pine for the days of World Series Baseball 2K3.

Yancy