View Single Post
Old 04-29-2006, 07:52 AM   #94
K_GUN
C*t*z*n *f RSN

K_GUN's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Major League Baseball 2K6 Review (360)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay_OS
I don't understand why people are choosing to call this a 'BUG'. The Madden game where the draft classes wouldn't load... that was a 'BUG'. You could still play a full game in any mode, you just couldn't use one function. A 'BUG'. This game, until it is patched (which at the time of the review -- it wasn't), is BROKEN for some owners. Not being able to play a game out of the box is BROKEN. Not being able to do a 'Double Swith' or use the 'Trading Block' is a 'BUG'.

And for those who are stepping in here to "defend 2K" from OS... shame on you. OS exists because YOU... the Sports Gamers... want a site that doesn't change their rating scale based on Advertising dollars... 2K wants that too... Don't try to defend people who aren't asking for your defense... You don't think 2K is horrified and embarassed by this?

good point

now take it to another level.....do some real reporting from E3 & why game developers are going after exclusivity deals & ask them (2k) why they had such a terrible time with mlb 2k6