View Single Post
Old 05-04-2006, 12:33 PM   #15
hbtyols
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: How long can EA get away w/ the same basic engine - 10 yrs, 20 yrs, 50 yrs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggernaut XX
I agree 100%. If EA drops the ball this year, we should boycott them. We could start a petition. There appears to be enough people on this forum that are tired of paying good money for bad games. The only way to get their attention is to him them where it hurts (their pockets). Apparently they could care less about our concerns since they have refused to fix little things like suction blocking for years. And they will never change their outdated engine unless they are forced to.

Here is a list of a few things that NCAA/Madden refuses to implement or fix:

1) Halftime show
2) Post game show
3) Good Pre game show showing different matchups, injuries and etc.
3) Real gang tackling (three or more)
4) Running Backs diving over the line of scrimmage (short yardage)
5) LB/DB diving over the line of scrimmage to stop short yardage
6) Good challenge system
7) Better in depth commentators (NCAA is not bad)
8) Ability to assign LB/DB to inside or outside pass coverage (Maddens is bad)
9) Better AI, do not just make the players faster or way better than they are
10) Two or three trainers responding to an injured players on the field
11) Better cut scenes (players celebrating on the sidelines or upset and etc.)
12) Suction blocking
13) Over accurate QB's (they should underthrow or overthrow more often)
14) Db's that have an 80 inch vertical while running full speed (super-jump)
15) Juke and spin is not effective in Madden (good in NCAA)
16) More player specific moves
17) More player attributes (no coverage rating for DB's? Come on!)
18) Get rid of those stupid, disc space eating, madden cards and mascotts and work on the GAME PLAY!!!!!!

I will stop now because I am getting frustrated

Ist off that will never happen. to many people world wide by this game. 2nd i just wish the truckers of amierica would do this for a week or 2 then our high gas prices would end..... we the consumers by this crap every year.... why because we like it, and play it..... ea needs to go under, but will never happen.
To me madden on 360 was ok, not perfect. Ncaa2k was the same as xbox1. I know I get paid an hour wage for an automotive company to produce every nite when I walk in the door, and most nights I run 100% of what ArvinMeritor asks for.... Why cant ea do the same.... Every year, the producer says not this yr, not this yr, not until next gen consol. I by the games yr in and yr out but I am to the point of being fed up now...
xbhox 360 costs me 3 days of overtime, and since I have had it maybe a total of 20 hrs on it.Not woth it to me since I by 3 games a yr,, Ncaa, a baseball game and ncaa2k.
The ea's and sega's,on this board get it togther or maybe one day u might not have a job in making games, u might b wher I am doing an honest days work for an honest days pay.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove