View Single Post
Old 05-13-2006, 10:49 AM   #21
mercalnd
MVP

OVR: 18
Re: IS IT ME OR

Quote:
Originally Posted by cman321
B/c EA could simply do a roster update and it would sell 5mm copies. No other company could get away with that. The masses actually want to play a game that plays and feels exactly the same as when they played it 5 years ago. The masses want to keep it simple and change is bad.

How could anyone w/ a brain not want major improvements, good blocking, gang tackles, good bump and run, no push tackles, etc. Look at the videos of true motion at Lucas Arts to see what realistic movement could look like.

Heck 2k5 still has much better animations than madden.
I think you are lumping 2 things into one here. Because they enjoy the game as it is, you assume they would not like to see change and ou jump to the conclusion that they are ignorant, have no brain, etc. There are plenty of intelligent people that enjoy the game for what it is. I enjoy it and I know plenty of others who do. That does not mean I would not like to see gang tackling, real physics, etc. I just enjoy playing football games and these things that aren't in them will not prevent me from enjoying the things that are. Simple as that. Guess I have no brain...
Advertisements - Register to remove