View Single Post
Old 05-14-2006, 09:54 PM   #33
Moegames
MVP

OVR: 22
Re: Did you see the review for Madden on Nintendo? WOW!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_ecktid
Hence the reason why Madden games have yet to innovate anything since 2001.
I dont get your point, whats that have to do with providing both a great gameplay experience and a great visual experience in a videogame? Which both are really required with today's videogames.

Im not talking 5 years ago when last gen systems launched..im talking about today..the present time.

Who wants to play a next gen console with graphics about the same as an xbox1 console for another 5 years?..that would be like all of us being stuck with a xbox1 or ps2 for 10 straight years with only a unique controller add on brought into its life span half way thru its 10 year lifespan.... Heck, nintendo should of just released the friggen wii controller for the gamecube and saved some major cash lol...now thats innovation, huh

Honestly, the wii controller is only gonna be great for certain games, like nintendo games. Sure nintendo comes out with some neat controllers, they always have but the industry isnt gonna change its path way because of some novelty nunchuck,wave your hands all around type controller nintendo decided to go with for its next console..no sir.

Im getting a wii, not for my sports games, not for my eye candy hd gaming experience, but for its cool 1st party nintendo games that i've always loved and enjoyed, other then that im sure my wii will collect more dust then my 360 or ps3.

By the way, i sure thought Nintendo did supurb job with Virtual Boy and the cute MicroGameBoy

Last edited by Moegames; 05-14-2006 at 10:10 PM.