Old 05-23-2006, 01:17 PM   #13
nxt
H**sm*n

nxt's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: New interview with the NCAA 07 producers

Quote:
Originally Posted by PolishRocket
anyone else getting kind of nervous about the lack of urgency displayed by EA on this seasons NCAA titles? It is almost like they aren't really sure what they have yet, even though the game in only 2 months from release. This is especially true of the 360 version. No one really knows ANYTHING substantial about it. No interviews, no in depth previews, and very little video. The video we do have is captured by fans. They aren't official releases.
I'm not really nervous about the current Gen stuff because we know exactly what to expect... we've been playing it for several years now. The only thing I may be anxious about is how the trick plays and defensive line jump starts are implemented.

In regards to the 360. The early previews from those who attended E3 were more positive than negative... so I'm cautiously optimistic. I don't like the "official" videos published by EA anyways. I mean they're cool to see... but it's just a highlight package shown via replay camera angles. It doesn't really show you how the game plays. Our first real glimpse will probably be when IGN does their play of the day and shows whole quarters of actual gameplay.