View Single Post
Old 05-26-2006, 11:50 PM   #1294
Misfit
All Star

OVR: 25
Re: Boston Red Sox - 2006

Good to hear that Wells just has a bruise. Hopefully he only has to miss a start at worst. In all seriousness, I was more concerned about his other knee as the natural reaction he had from getting hit was to take all of his weight off of that leg and hop around on the other. Thats a lot of weight for one bad knee to sustain.

I'm irritated no one sitting around that guy who was talking smack to Foulke didnt say something to him. I would have started trashing that guy and reminding him Foulke was a World Series hero for this team. Idiots who boo guys like Foulke make me embarassed to be a Sox fan.

On a positive note, Seanez has very quality been throwing some quality innings for this ballclub. Both he and Tavarez were a bit overextended tonight but threw the ball well. I too was expecting Riske in the ninth once they got the 4 run lead. He pitched a nice inning the other night, you don't want to let him sit too long since he just came off the DL. I'd have to say that tonight was Papelbon's first "cheap" save of his career.