Old 06-01-2006, 12:52 PM   #8
Rickster101
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Flipmo23 Presents .... "ESPN NFL BLITZ 2007" and "ESPN2K7: !MPACT"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flipmo23
Thanks alot guys. Just to clear things up, the file I posted above is of the "Blitz" style game. So far it actually plays well, especially on the CPU side. Even with less time in the pocket, the QBs still get a pass off. On the human side, you'll be scrambling alot though lol.

As far as !MPACT!, that will take me some time, because that is the one I am taking more seriously, and I really want to tweak it to the point where it feels like a completely different game.

Thanks for the support though guys.

Well I see you've really taken the game to another level with these, very creative if I should say so myself. I'm going to give them a shot even though I'm not a Blitz fan these might win me over since thery're pretty much still in the 2K family and only show how versatile working with such a wondereful game engine can be and how far one can go once the awesome power of 2K Football is unleased on the masses!!!

This could prove to be something very very different coming from a 2K Football game and only adds to its already great legacy,like I said before I'm pretty much a sim guy but am willing to give these a shot after all its still Football.

Holla Back ya'll
Rickster101