View Single Post
Old 06-03-2006, 04:36 PM   #34
TIm
MVP

OVR: 12
Re: Does EA Know Madden is not that great?

I agree with alot of people. As long as madden sells millions of copies why should they change. Every year Madden comes out with a GIMMICK and every year flocks of people run to the stores and see what the new feature is all about. All this just to find out it was really a refinment of a older feature just improved or worked upon. Every year people run out to get this game and every year it's the same. To whomever said that the triple play series was a utter joke.. BRAVO because it was and that development team and Ea came out with a legit plan. Every year they would work on a element of gameplay. Well MVP baseball was the best baseball game in a long time IMO. I don't want to bring it up because I don't want to start a argument but I have to. NFL2K- O.k first game. New engine. In a few short years NFL2K5 was a great game. Not a great game for all but all the things that came together for that title in those 4 or so years was spectacular. I really think on NFL 2k6 and 7 2Ksports would've changed the running annimations and defense and would've surpassed madden. Bottom line Madden could change but why. They make loads of Money and have no competition. If they really wanted to they could change but it would take lots of money and more employees and ot. Heck Ea wouldn't even think of doing that. They already got busted for making people work ungodly hrs