Old 06-15-2006, 02:49 PM   #33
Rickster101
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: ***(6/09/2006) Convince Updated Rosters***

Quote:
Originally Posted by daflyboys
Nice....... as far as one player excelling another, isn't that sometimes a subjective opinion, especially if they're not marquee players?

Interesting you do make a valid and very practical point Daflyboy for example that 15 year vet no longer able to actually perform and contribute being used as a long snapper or those players who basically are just slot holders that in all reality will not play and ride the bench for the better part of the season never really getting the playing time to make a significant difference, if this is your approach then you're justified in creating players that can and do have an impact on their teams Convince and I've no problem with that IMO you're doing the rosters as best can be keeping inmind the vets that can no longer perform up to team or NFL standards thus allowing creation for players that can and do make a difference of course this is just my take on it and it appears to me you've pretty much have done your homework in putting together such an impressive file and collection of rookies.....alot of em' but still valid and conforming to what and who might just make the cut....good job IMO better to have too many then not enough in this case.

Easy on the vets though some of em' might be abit long in the tooth but can still contribute and bring the heat so keep on doing what you're doing and just watch out for those guys!

Holla Back ya'll
Rickster101 aka "Jack Bauer"