View Single Post
Old 06-25-2006, 11:07 PM   #1
Phil21
Rookie

Phil21's Arena

OVR: 3
***NFL SALARIES: A COMMUNITY EFFORT***

With Finn's new editor you can change the salaries of all the players. However, finding palyers salaries on the internet isn't as organized as it should be. There is no site that gives information on the contracts on all NFL players- and there should be. I was thinking that it would be really benefial if we, as a group, found the salaries for a lot of the players so they can be put in the game and franchise mode will be perfect. We don't need to find the salaries for every single NFL player, as that would be way to much to ask for, but maybe just having the top 10 to 15 paid players on each team would be a good start.

In addition to salaries, the amount of years each player has on his contract should be found too. This would cause the free agency in franchise to resemble what it actually will in the coming years.

We could split the work up into the 8 different divisions, much like how the roster project worked. I think that would work fine. If we do it that way I'd be willing to take the AFC North.

So what do you guys think? Would any of you be willing to help out? If so, let me know and volunteer for a division. Thanks to anyone that wants to help out.

- OS Staff
Advertisements - Register to remove