View Single Post
Old 07-02-2006, 12:47 PM   #12
luv_mist
Older

luv_mist's Arena

OVR: 33
Re: Do You Have Any Ideas For Our Main Site?

Review ideas and situtions happening in sports in general. Tossing ideas about the MLB, NBA, NCAA basketball & football, hockey, golf....just go out and make different remarks about the sports and what you see. Talk about greats and what made them great. Talk about different players in their sport and what their contributions or lack there of is. Just different things like that. A podcast would be tight, maybe every 2 weeks, or every month. I know just sticking with sports might be a little on the slow end but it could work.

Also, the polls are always liked on this site. One every two weeks would be hot. More of those non-sports reviews would also be a nice. You guys did one on GRAW. Hey, maybe even go back in time and re-review the concepts and ideas of sports games a few years back. Just like one a month to keep it fresh. What about the poster of the month also? That could be a vote-in. Something like that. I don't know. And if you guys get down with the voter up a month (which would be only made up of someone making unforced contributions to the site), there could eventually be a voter of the year. That voter of the year could get a 1/2 discount on getting their name blue or something like that. I don't know.