View Single Post
Old 07-13-2006, 03:11 AM   #12
JayoD
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Issues/Concerns with the OSCD Roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickster101
Well the season actually hasn't started yet so we both might be in for a few surprises bro so keep in touch anythings possible and guys with an overall understanding and knowledge of the game are always welcome to chime in and offer observations as you have, its a good thing knowing someone is paying attention to whats going on around here and you've done just that so again thanx for letting me know at least that this project is worth the time and effort being put into it.

Holla Back ya'll
Rickster101 aka "Jack Bauer"
Exactly bro!! I mean...I know my initial idea is flawed because there aren't nearly that many people with the same commitment to realism and unbiased-ness to do it. You guys did a phemonemal job but there are just little nitpicks by the diehard fans who are wanting the most accurate rosters possible...

And yeah...your time and effort are greatly appreciated by everyone who peeks into the thread. The reason that don't take the time to provide some input is because they are too busy enjoying all the work you guys have put into it!