Brandon13
All Star

Brandon13's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: Oddest Madden Moment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockgeez04
i got one thats gonna be tough to beat

Madden 2001 - first one on ps2, i was showing my new PS2 system off on Halloween night at a friend's house right when PS2 came out , i fired up a game of Eagles vs Cowboys showing my friend and his dad the game and making it a point to watch the cutscenes between plays to show off the impressive graphics

sometime during the middle of the game, im playing as McNabb and throw a pass over the middle to Charles Johnson and the DB cleans his clock and he drops the ball so i let the cutscene roll after the play and...

Charles Johnson appears on the sideline talking to Andy Reid and camera is in real tight as u can only see them from the shoulders up, Andy Reid lifts his playcalling sheet and appears to be talking to Johnson and all of a sudden Charles Johnson overhand punches Andy Reid to the ground (the motion was more like a tomahawk chop with a clenched fist then a punch), Andy Reid pops back up and shakes it off like a damn cartoon

it was the most random weirdest thing ive ever seen in a videogame, still boggles my mind to this day
Yeah, that might be difficult to beat.
Advertisements - Register to remove