Old 07-19-2006, 04:36 PM   #35
Rickster101
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: ***(6/09/2006) Convince Updated Rosters***

Quote:
Originally Posted by NINJAK2
Convince---Will you be updating this Roster throughout the season?
Ditto...I've been watching these also and wondering if you're still keeping them up I've been tinkering with them my personal copy and they're great with the edits and pics he used, I've grown accustom to seeing them actually and IMO they don't take anything away from the game.

A few roster moves is about all it needs and some depth chart work and it should be good to go at least my copy of it is but its not altogether yet I'm still updating and working the OSCD and Community rosters but these are practically on "Cruise Control" with a "TON" of rookies already to go...at least 270 and yeah I did the math...its actually 272 when last I checked....so its a piece of cake to work using the editor.

Now I know that rookie count sounds high and it is because we all know the draft number was lower 240 something I think not sure but just going thru it via the editor showed he did some serious editing dropin' rookie created players like he did, I'm will to bet he has something goin' on and if not well like I said this roster came from a decent base and he's made it better so I'd like to think he'll show something maybe later on they should be seen though they're really good IMO and perhaps over shadowd by the OSCD series the newer Aggression Model, Offensive Line speed edits and a whole bunch of "Alternate" verisions including "Mobile QBs" now thats alot of different versions comin' outta just one game huh?

Anyway they're all here at "OS...Da Spot" including these and they're good and fun to play or tweak around with via Finns editor and your own imagination they just show sum little luv to get em' going.

Did you know that there was a 2006 Franchise set up using these from Convince? It might have flown under the radar but its here also, you might want to check em' out...why?

Because they're fun, its a game, and they're FREEEE!!!

Holla Back ya'll
Rickster101 aka "Jack Bauer"

Last edited by Rickster101; 07-19-2006 at 04:40 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove