Old 07-22-2006, 01:47 AM   #3
ODogg
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51
Re: After the initial impression was over

Quote:
Originally Posted by obie
I would have to say that this game is not as good as I first thought it was. The AI is just really really bad for the 360. Against the comp. it is pretty fun, but what is really stupid is how you can jump the snap every down and get over 10 sacks a game. Then you take it online and you realize that all ranked games are on all-american and this is when it gets really ugly. You can run all day and pass the corner routes. There is no defense online. The DB's can no t cover the corner routes and when they do the QB will just scramble for hugh gains. I think on heisman vs a human the game shines, but everything else is just terrible. Why can't EA make the AI stop the corner routes!!!! Its been like this every NCAA and every madden. I am using the same ol cheese plays we have been running for years! Guess we will have to wait for madden and see if some of the stuff is corrected....
Quit cheesing and play like a normal person. Don't expect a game to correct what you yourself admit you abuse.

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven