View Single Post
Old 07-24-2006, 07:52 PM   #8
bdbyrnes
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Boy am I having trouble running the ball (360)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantasysportsguy
Yeah I adjusted them, in game, pretty severely....I might bump them some more. If that doesn't work, I may have to do something I can never remember doing with this series......dropping to Varsity. I really don't wanna do that.
In the case of Washington State not being able to run I would recommend increasing the ratings for the O-line. LT Bobby Byrd was a good performer last year as a SOPH. RT - Charles Harris is widely regarded as an solid possible all League selection. Both were starters last year for the 8th ranked offense that rushed for 2300 yards... 1900 for Jerome Harrison. Andy Roof should be an upgrade over Norvell Holmes at RG and Sean O'Connor started at LG last year. Only area of concern is Center where a RS FR Kenny Alfred looks to be getting the nod over a returning Senior. Nick Mihlhauser was a solid starter there last year. In comparing the OL ratings across the PAC-10 the Cougs are rated too low.

As for the pass D it all depends on the corner play.... Abdullah and Frampton are solid at Safety.

I have had the same problem running the ball in the game as you have. Woolridge is averaging 3.3 per carry for me with a long run of 11 yards....