Old 07-28-2006, 03:07 PM   #274
Rekkapryde
Rookie

Rekkapryde's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Madden Fans get an early look

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaRealChrono
See this is the kind of guys I directed my post at and I knew that someone would say that. True, the game needs those features in it. But am I going to lose sleep over it? Will it drastically change my life to where I just cannot live without gang tackling? No, it's not, and if it changes yours like that your really need a life...No offense of course. Sure, they have no competition or anything to keep them on thier toes, but who didnt see that coming. I'll play Madden and NCAA Football and be happy that someone is still making the effort to put a game out. Your arguments against EA is kinda like arguments against 50 Cent. You may hate his music or think he forgot where he came from, but you gotta respect his grind to get money.

At the end of the day it's just a video game. Don't waste your time to even worry about something so silly when you can be focused on making something out of yourself and trying to provide a good life for your family (if you have one).
I do have a good quality of life for me and my family and I'm not "worrying" over the game like others are. The point I was trying to make is that some people's arguments over the lack of gameplay elements that still aren't in this next gen's Madden are legitimate. For me, it won't break me, because I've grown accustomed to living without it. Playing the game for 16 years, they've made growth and I'm hoping that EA will eventually use the technology at their disposal to make the game better. They def have the money to do it and it's not impossible b/c some of what people are asking for already exists/existed in other games.
I'm not gonna lose sleep over it, I do like what I see, and I will buy the game. I am happy with NCAA and from the looks of these videos, I'm liking what I see OVERALL in the game. I just hope that one day instead of looking for a new feature to add every year (which isn't bad), let's fix these things that peeps have been asking for for years. That's all man. I can't wait to play the game and I am excited for it.