View Single Post
Old 07-30-2006, 02:20 AM   #5
dan77733
Banned

OVR: 15
Re: dan77733's ESPN NFL 2K5 roster 2K7 sample

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickster101
Heres something you might want to try as a test which involves the process of testing and eliminating....use the editor to backup your file first be sure to actually save it first then back it up.

With your Franchise file in the editor select "Tools" you'll see "Backup" and "Restore" select "Restore" and open the drop box to select what single or all attributes you want to target.

I'd select the "Scamble" thats what I recall as a possible culprit in all this, anyway select scramle as the attribute to "Restore" remember the purpose here is to "Eliminate" the source or attribute causing this anomaly to occure so when you open the drop box be sure to select "Restore" not "Backup".

You'll see there three (3) options:

1. Player - Attributes
2. Player - Single Attributes
3. Personal Data

Select Player - Single Attributes which opens all attributes once one is selected you'll be taken to where all your files you've backup or should have.

You should have a backup for the last DL which was 2005-01-07 the official or one earlier if you have it, if you do "Back it up" thats where all the original attributes last defaulted by the VC crew are and players you might have forgotten ratings for like Collins in my roster, an easy find in an original file.

Check through the attributes by defaulting back to forth one at a time or combinations of the original attributes until one shows up as the possible problem to that QB running in the kick return game, its possible theres a global there that doesn't apply to all player positions.

Its just a suggestion but works for me and can be time consuming but better then searching player by player without this editor to find that bug or whatever it is.
I just "restored" the scramble attribute using VC's final roster update. I will test this out tomorrow and see what happens. Thanks.

P.S. - Do you have the opening and final roster updates from VC as is for NFL 2K3?

Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove