View Single Post
Old 08-13-2006, 01:39 PM   #201
truryder4life
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Official Madden NFL 07 - Wishlist

1. I would like to see the MLB be able to recognize a play and call a play accordingly if the offense is calling the same play/audibles over and over again. Same for the overuse of playmaker. This can be tied to the MLB's play recognition rating on 360. With this feature, the MLB should also be able to call dummy plays similiar to how Peyton sometimes just yells dummy plays on offense.

2. I know this has been said before but WRs need a route running rating. This should affect how often DBs fall for a WRs double move, and should also reflect the ability to keep feet inbounds while making a catch. This should be the most important rating for a WR next to catching.

3. Similiar to how NCAA football has athletes when recruiting, so should Madden when drafting players and signing free agents. This is happening more and more with the signing of basketball players who havnt played football since high school.

4. I want the ability to sign as many players I want, but have to trim the rosters down to 53 before the regular season starts.

5. There NEEDS to be a way to develop players without actually giving them playing time. How many times in real life do 5th, 6th, and 7th round picks become stars? Pretty often. This is almost impossible in Madden because those picks always have very low ratings, and you would be foolish to actually give them playing time.

Last edited by truryder4life; 08-13-2006 at 01:43 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove