View Single Post
Old 08-16-2006, 12:49 PM   #2
DASKCREW1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: good ps2 roster file? and other newb questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by wangjaz
sorry if im asking a lazy *** newbie question, but is there a good ps2 roster file in here?

I used to be a big NFL 2K5 fan, but i had to sell it when I sold my big junk called the xbox. no offense to xbox users. :P though i'm a big sports game fan, especially the all the 2k series, but since i'm not a 1st person shooter fan, there was no reason to keep it.
anywayz, just recently found a used copy of this game for my PS2 and i've started up my 2K5 love again.

seems like i'm seeing mostly xbox files, and right now i'm just using the file frmo nfl2kforever, which is pretty good, but not complete.

so there is no way i can use a SS at FS or vice versa?
what about changing FBs to HBs, like mike anderson etc?

how do i make permanent substitutions in the main page? I tried using my playbook for the Steelers, but the screen just shows the sub screen for the 49ers.

no one has found a way around the player renaming limit yet?
no one has found a way to program a editor for the ps2 like flynn thing for the xbox?

is there a way to make screen passes work, or am i just doing something wrong?

is it just me, or do 70+% of passes end up to the #1,2 wrs. my TEs or #3,4 wrs rarely seem to get open.

my best plays seem to be running plays in unbalanced formations to the outside with my fastback and a pulling guard.
running inside with my Willie Parker seems a lot harder. I miss fat Jerome Bettis.
for passes, especially out routes and post routes with 2 wrs to one side vs a zone D. Fade/corner routes seem difficult. maybe its cause my wrs are pretty short.

my game seems to freeze a lot let on the ps2 compared to when i had it for the xbox, but sadly, it still freezes occasionally.

btw, has anyone uploaded any playbooks for the ps2? just curious what plays other guys are using.
anyway to get rid of some plays that say "u can't erase it. they are essential"? do I need to start a new playbook?

thanx for anyone who ends up reading all this long crap rant and helping me
THERE'S NEW ONES ON NFL2K5FORVER.COM BUT IS LIKE 80% FINISHED!