View Single Post
Old 08-16-2006, 04:18 PM   #55
Steelerfan2k1
MVP

OVR: 16
Re: "Unlocked" Hall of Famers Appear in Xbox 360 Superstar/Franchise Modes - REPORT

I'm missing something though....

In the workaround instructions, it says that all you have to do is start with a clean roster file when starting your franchise - and everything should be fine (regular rosters, no Hall-of-famers).

OK - I get that part - but, I thought the whole point of this "feature" was that Hall-of-Famers would be added to your franchise as you unlock them with your Madden Gamer level. So - if I am in week six of my first season in franchise and my gamer level goes up (thus unlocking Sammy Baugh and Paul Warfield) - then Baugh and Warfield would be automatically added to my franchise.

My question is - how do we stop the game from adding HOFers to our franchise as our Madden Gamer Level increases?

Or - is this going to have to be what others have suggested - that we should never save our profile in franchise games?

Am I missing something obvious here? I am far less concerned with how to start a clean franchise than I am with keeping the HOFers out as my Madden Gamer Level increases.
Advertisements - Register to remove