View Single Post
Old 08-17-2006, 10:25 AM   #45
dbshady
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: Unlocked HOFers a Madden "Feature" - Workaround Posted For Franchise/Superstar Mo

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdrotar
You'd need to back the profile up to a memory card, remove it from your Xbox's hard drive, use a "clean" roster to create the file, and then you could re-install the profile.
ok now, i have the 360, that did not...come with a hard drive. I have a memory card and a transfer kit (loads files on my computer hard drive). So would i have to take my memory card out, start the game, and then once im at the menu screen, put the card back in to load my default rosters and start a franchise?

also, just to be seriously clear, no other questions (except for the fact, i would still like to know if we can edit players equimpment?) with my memory card...i can just save a default roster and thats it... so when my game loads, thats all it loads. No profile, no anything. This would allow me to always be ready to do a franchise or superstar mode? keep an updated roster? still play games? and not have to deal with legends in any aspect of the game? ....im i right or no.

thanks for all the help, i really appreciate it.

Last edited by dbshady; 08-17-2006 at 10:34 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove