View Single Post
Old 08-31-2006, 05:38 AM   #1
Rickster101
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20
Rickster101s OSCDRv23 Community Roster Now Available!!!

Well as you all know by now this is close to being the last of the rosters I'll be posting for awhile and I posted a Beta file for input to hurry the process but got little input and info, maybe I didn't wait long enough but then again I have since Feb-Mar and now its time to wind things down for awhile and check out other things and take a break in general but don't rest on things around here I'm always reading the post and keeping on top of things but for now the rosters are in great shape with other guys coming along with some soon enough things look pretty good with the rosters their working on.

As for me the break is well earned, deserved and needed a special thanx to all of you guys who helped get all this started long ago, who would have thought it turn out like this...and may possibly continue you guys are the Best of the Best!!!

If you'd like to know the guys (Crew) who helped get all this started check out the opening pages within the "Community Rosters" thread the storys all there in the meantime I'll be around just...

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101 aka "Jack Bauer"

There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call … The Twilight Zone aka "OS...Da Spot".
— Rod Serling

Last edited by Rickster101; 08-31-2006 at 02:25 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove