View Single Post
Old 09-01-2006, 07:52 PM   #1
Spin
MVP

OVR: 16
Sliders based on team ratings (360)

Well, with the success this gave me with NCAA, ive decided to give this a try in Madden. I havent tested alot, but I have a scale to begin with. The scale is based on the team ratings from a franchise I began, it seems that the ratings change once u begin a franchise. For those who dont know how to set games up, using the scale, u find the slider setting for your team and the cpu's offensive and defensive rating, not the overall rating and apply that to the sliders. So, if your team or the cpu has an 87 offense, u would set all offensive sliders to 50, if your team or the cpu has a 90 defense, u would then set all defensive sliders to 70. I have the sliders adjusted before I begin each game, I dont change while in the game. I have interceptions at 0 for human just like NCAA, but this could change, I also leave Special teams at default. ***Correction on Special Teams, Ive now put Kick off length at 35 for both.

Set Up...

8 min
All Pro
Ask the Coach for all plays offensively and defensively
*I dont take control of any receiver before or after the catch
*I also use the auto drop feature while passing

Scale...
Teams (Offense and Defense) Ratings=Slider Adjustment

83=30
84=35
85=40
86=45
87=50
88=55
89=60
90=65
91=70

*Any team above 91 will be increased by 5's and if a team is lower than 83 will decreased by 5's.

|Washington Redskins| |Alabama Crimson Tide| |Boston Redsox| |Georgetown Hoyas|

Quote:
Originally Posted by joedy
My September 15th glitch is still broken even after downloading the latest patch... I won't be purchasing another one of your titles again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by meep316
You moron they didn't even put out a patch yet.
LMAO

Last edited by Spin; 09-02-2006 at 05:11 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove