View Single Post
Old 09-15-2006, 07:54 PM   #6
DoomsDayD1978
Pro

OVR: 8
Re: ""JMR91406""FRANCHISE

I want to 2nd this as well....

I started out as a PS2'er and got tired of hearing all the good things I was missing out on the Xbox. So I traded a ish load of stuff in and picked up an Xbox, AR, NFL 2k5, and a bunch of other xbox games. Downloaded finn's editor and thought I was good to go with franchise once I downloaded a roster. Well, it took me going through about 7 or so different rosters that were all freezing, before stumbling upon this set. I spent the better part of the day today simming like a madman, trying every adjustment possible to see if a freeze would happen and everything still worked like a charm.

With that said...I want to send a big thank you to you for the work you put into this franchise file. A good roster set plus the franchise can still be adjusted to your liking and not to mention the addition of the 06 schedule already in place.

Very good job jmeu2000...I was starting to lose my mind with all the franchise freezes I got with other rosters.

BTW...one tip I picked up on with the rosters that would lead to franchise freezes at draft day was that if you check the draft class after week 7 and you see players with only one name, no first and last, then a freeze was probably on the horizon. I didn't see this happen with this roster set.