View Single Post
Old 09-22-2006, 04:42 PM   #89
Rickster101
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: New Poll: Which age bracket do you fall under?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KennyB
Just turned 50.........

Also still playing Strat 0 Matic Board games from vintage years.

Started playing Sports Board Games when I was 10 (1966)....

When I was a kid I used to dream about a game where you could actually see it being played....more than rolling dice and reading a chart. God knows how much notebook paper I used for keeping stats...I never imagined that one day there would be video games.

I luv em...as much as you young guys do.........have to wear those glasses now...and the reflexes have slowed a bit...LOL !

Later,
Kenny

I feel ya bro its good to hear from some of you ole school vets and see that age is at times nothing but a number but an interesting fact here I find most humbling and somewhat nostalgic...there were only "49" states when a lot of us vet guys were born...yes its true only "49" states until 1959-60 if memory serves me correctly I guess we've all survived and come a long ways in our Football passion and love for the game and have pretty much seen it all at least I have from cards to computers we've pretty much seen it all and it still excits and amazes me to this day how far things have come and changed.

Its cool to be ole school IMO, been there and done that some things just don't change and get better with time...we're still here gentlemen and I for one of you am glad to be in good company with you wiley vets and up coming yungins', you guys are catching on so keep up the good work and carry on the tradition....TEN HUT...at ease gents as you were!

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101 aka "Jack Bauer"

There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call … The Twilight Zone aka "OS...Da Spot".