View Single Post
Old 09-28-2006, 06:11 PM   #1
Crimsontide27
MVP

OVR: 12
WTF is up with the fumbles this year?

This is something I dont understand. Today I started a new dynasty with Miss State and was playing SC in the season opener. They kicked off and I started to return the ball. SC defender hit me from behind and I fumbled the ball. It wasnt a hard hit or anything, just normal tackle. They score and kick back off to me again, upon which I fumble the ball AGAIN! I wasnt spinning, juking, highlight sticking or anything. Course they score again and kick the ball off again. This time I didnt fumble thank goodness.

About 5 plays into the drive I hit my WR who was wide open and had nothing but daylight infront of him. SC DB comes out of nowhere and catches my WR after about 50 yrds...tackles him from behind...and you guessed it, good ole fumble again.

After 8 fumbles in just the first half I was beyond pist off. Even when I can get an INT and start running it back, I fumble the damn ball. Actually Ive had many occassions where there are multiple turnovers on the same play. I just dont get it.

This happens to me and my friends in madden too. Any suggestions on sliders to tone it down? We havent found any that seem to work, but this is getting ridiculous. Anyone else having the same issues?
Advertisements - Register to remove