View Single Post
Old 10-19-2006, 01:48 PM   #7
Smokez4DAyz
Banned

OVR: 11
Thumbs down Re: NBA Live 07 Review (360)

In all my 32 years, 24 of it gaming, I've never touched a slider. I don't understand why sliders exist, if not only to admit, that EA doesn't want to be blamed for not making solid gameplay a.i.

I don't touch sliders in madden, or 2k anything, so why do LIVE fans trumpet the idea of changing sliders, so what happens to your sliders when you go to compete at friends house or a tourney? or online? so I learn to win games on default sliders. If a game is unplayable the way it went gold, what do you guys like about LIVE? all the jordans and the weak ASW, yuck.

most people in America waste money anyway, so the $60 loss means nothing to most, But EA will sell 2.5 million of these (current/next/psp). And next year you guys will buy it again, hoping they fixed it. In no other industry, do you buy something annually, hoping it'll be better than the terrible one you bought last year, except the gaming industries.

OK, so EA's gonna change the NBA LIVE name next year, to disassociate itself with it, watch. New bball title, same bs, and you'll all buy it

Good review, I would've been harsher, you gotta get guys to STOP buying this title, it hasn't been solid since Live 95. I'm tired of peer pressure and promotion making EA sports some kind of must have, only Madden and NCAA warrant such praise. LIVE is buggy, and you have to self service your game, even if that means you can't compete against someone else, who uses his personal sliders too, haha