View Single Post
Old 10-26-2006, 11:48 AM   #35
JoeGibbsStudent
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: PUBLISHED SLIDERS FOR ALL MADDEN LEVEL ON XBOX 360

Quote:
Originally Posted by trey5
Hey Joe, how many plays would you say you are getting per game to get those #'s?

I'll probably get a game in tonight so I'll post stats to add to the database.

Also, to all the dudes having problems with the passing game - I can't stress enough how important it is to post stats on this stuff. A post that just says "CPU passes too good" doesn't do anything but take up space. Posting stats is the only way we can use your experiences with the sliders to make them better.
I added it up and with 10 minute quarters I get about 105 plays per game if my running game is working and 115 if it isnt.

EDIT: though I guess there's a better way of explaining how the cpu and I pass in my games. The CPU, in the five season game's I've played has averaged the following yards per pass attempt: 5.6, 10.1, 7.6, 12.3, and 6.7.

I have averaged the following yards per pass play: 7.0, 7.0, 17.7, 8.7, and 7.1. (In the game where I threw 17.7 yards per pass, I only threw 7 passes).

So for me, the CPU is averaging about 8.5 yards per pass play and I am averaging about 7.5.

EDIT: The NFL average of yards per passing attempt is 6.3. Your averages are 8 for user and 9 for cpu. Therefore, from what little data I have now, we are running between 2 and 3 yards per attempt higher than in the NFL for cpu and between 1 and 2 yards per play higher for user.

Last edited by JoeGibbsStudent; 10-26-2006 at 12:08 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove