View Single Post
Old 12-01-2006, 12:03 AM   #2
Rickster101
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: puja21 Franchise: Real college players in draft class

Great job I just DL your rosters and will look over them but I'm wondering why you can't add names to the file as I did previously with names like Samkon Gado it wasn't in there either among quite a few rookies and player names not in there, I'm not certain but I don't think you can actually run out of spaces using created names just a thought but check with Finn, I did quite a few names that weren't in there previously and the result is what now is the OSCDR roster sets I've been doing.

You may not hear/see them in the PBP but you can get a visual sense of seeing them on player jerseys, check with Finn I've done lots of names using the editor and they look just fine just a suggestion I'm not sure how it would effect Franchies but it worked for me!

I stll haven't heard from Flipmo in a long time and have been running the Community thread for sometime now if you hear from him give me a...

Holla Back ya'll
Rickster101 aka "Jack Bauer"