Old 12-08-2006, 11:21 AM   #14
aholbert32
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: College Hoops 2K7 Review (360)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBomber
Hang on. I make a comment and then someone responds. If I respond in turn, then that's a conversation. Correct me if I'm wrong, but the purpose of message boards is the expression of opinion. Now, I offer an opinion on what I think can enhance the review process here. I support those opinions with my thoughts. OS doesn't need to give that opinion any credence. You don't need to give it any credence. But does that suggest that this opinion shouldn't exist?

I don't lay the opinion out there as a flame to the writer. I lay it out there as a suggestion with the thought that, should it be considered and acted on, there would be an inherent enhancement to the offering of that score and an enhancement to how the review **could** be regarded.

The basic point being that you, among others, are so busy shouting me down as a heretic, that you fail to realize the light in which the comment is made. I believe in this site and what more it can be, that's why I post here. If I didn't give a rat's keister, I wouldn't and laugh the site off as another in a bunch of bottom feeding fanboy sites. I don't do that or hold that opinion. That doesn't mean that I can't have issues with the site and sometimes the way that it is operated. Being a fan doesn't mean you need to have unilateral acceptance of all parts of a given vehicle, just like I can love my wife but still hate how she folds my shirts. It doesn't mean I'm throwing her out into a snow bank anytime soon and the same is true with this enterprise

So thanks for your opinion, maybe consider mine as well

Have fun...............

This is the last time I'm responding to you about this subject. You have tried to turn my last three review threads (and a few others) into a debate about ur issues with the rating system. You have been warned a number of times about this and enough is enough. The staff has discussed your suggestions in the past and we are not going to change the ratings or review system in any way.

With that said anymore posts like this from you will be considered trolling which is a violation of the TOS and your forum privileges will be suspended. If you have any issues with the rating system please contact Shawn or Steve. This is your final warning.