Old 12-13-2006, 10:48 PM   #9
zeroice
MVP

zeroice's Arena

OVR: 50
Icon10 Re: PIcked up madden again....Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by FootballForever
I had the football blues, so I traded my freind Madden for WWE vs Smackdown because i didn't play it much. Anyway what the fix for the HOF player in franchise again, if someone could answer I would very much be thankful.

Just download the roster and name it regular roster, and have another one called hall of fame roster....Start yourFranchise with the regular roster.then load the hall of fame roster so it is the one that is the main roster at the beginning..And the hall of fame players wil be added to that one and not the regular roster...........Another tip, people always use the save all feature..Just save what you want,,,Profile, and Franchise..When it says players are added to your roster..That will be the hall of fame roster that you have on top of everything...............You will have two rostrs, one with fame players, and one without...You might want to use it one day? Others do that delete thing..But I think this way works best....Just save the roster to a name you prefer, so you can distinguiish both.Up to you, many other ways, but thats mine. I rarely lpay MADDEN, i AM INTO GEARS of war and resisitance of MAN....