View Single Post
Old 12-22-2006, 04:38 PM   #1
tpaterniti
Rookie

tpaterniti's Arena

OVR: 5
PS2 December Roster Update

Here is probably my last update for this year. This is for PS2, AR Max format. I had more time to work on this one since school is out and it is a little better than the last one. I adjusted the ratings for almost all the Free Agents, I eleminated some mistakes (duplicated players, having to put more than 1 K or P on a team because of not enough players, etc.) This is the best roster I have ever done. Of course there are things I would alter. I always look through the roster and say, Oh wait, maybe I should tone him done a bit, or something like that, but it is still good. I did tone down the RBs a bit. I play on a setting between Legend and All Pro and some of them were straight-up impossible to tackle.

Generally there are a lot more starters in the 80s than other people might have done, but the rating is very consistent across the board, and the game plays very nicely on any difficulty setting. Give it a try and send your comments.

BTW, don't say idiotic things like "All the numbers are wrong." Unless there has been some glitch, you will be hard-pressed to find more than 15-20 players with wrong numbers (out of 2000+). Better would be to just tell me which ones have wrong numbers so I can fix them. Sorry, but after I spent 3-4 hours checking numbers vs. every team's roster on ESPN.com, to have some one see 1 or 2 here or there and be like, "Everyone's number is wrong" is frustrating. I guess Wilamowitz said it best: "Einmal is neimal; zweimal is immer."
Attached Files
File Type: zip 2K7_Franchise.zip (312.0 KB, 64 views)

www.2kfootballstrategy.com
Advertisements - Register to remove