View Single Post
Old 12-24-2006, 08:13 PM   #3
dan77733
Banned

OVR: 15
Re: Head Coaches in 2k5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickster101
To my knowledge thats not possible to change coachs names however you can assign playbooks used by those coachs and apply them to your team for example the Browns now use a 3-4 defense therefore use a teams playbook that features those type plays and coaching philosophy I myself use the Ravens or Steelers 3-4 defenses to compensate for the lack of 3-4 defensive assignments now used by the Browns or teams in simular situtations who have switched to 3-4 defenses.
Sadly, there's no way to edit Head Coaches which is probably the last major thing that I wish Finn could add to his editor. Oh well.

As for playbooks, I dont even bother with that crap because the team's depth chart itself stays the same and that's what determines the team's offensive, defensive and overall rating.

I wish there were ways to switch depth charts from 4-3 to the 3-4 and vice versa. I also hate it that I cant delete a formation. It's stupid that the Ravens and Chargers have a "bear" formation when they are 3-4 teams in the game. Uggghhh.