View Single Post
Old 12-31-2006, 04:29 PM   #78
ghm125
john14:6

ghm125's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: Cincinnati Bengals Official Thread 2006-2007: Who Dey!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Waterhouse
good season...not. very dissapointing. but it's clear what the bengals need:

1. new defensive coordinator. chucky may be the worst game planner ever, and repeatedly gets pwned by every opposing offensive coordiantor. time to get a guy who knows what he's doing.

2. LB/OL depth. i think it's clear when healthy, the bengals are super bowl contenders. when the starters go down, their backups give about 1/2 the production. andrew whitworth may be the worst LT ever.

3. improved special teams. no playmakers, guys that choke when it matters...time to fix that.

overall, i knew it would be tough, and injuries caught up to the team. it's a shame...but oh well. here's to a good draft and great offseason!
I agree with all what you say,but on defense,the last 3 games in particular no pressure on QB at all,and I dont care who u have at CB you cant cover guys in the NFL for long with no pressure on passer...First and foremost either in draft,or free agency,as far a dee coordinator, its time for him to go,maybe marvin takes that on as well,he is supposed to be a defensive GU RU...well I have not seen it yet from his years in cincinnati.....very dissapointing season..