View Single Post
Old 01-11-2007, 12:38 PM   #18
Chitown1211
Pro

OVR: 7
Re: Players transferring question

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkfount
As Army, I never had any players leave early, they always graduated. I even had a few cheesed WR heisman winners never leave early. It's kinda cool, which if they made it like that, might explain why I was never able to get tons of talent. I went to like 2012 and still couldn't get top talent. My record was respectable and won bowl games too.

Army is a cool team for a dynasty, since they are one of the independents and you can schedule how you wish to build up a program accordingly. The only downside is that the crowd never gets loud and even winning seasons can't increase the dB's in the stadium. Makes you jealous when you schedule a Texas A&M, and they lose like 5 games..but their crowd still goes crazy.

Thanks. I started up an Army dynasty last night. Your right about the crowd too. i dont know why they did that though? The crowd at Army gets loud just like any other school.

Man does that team stink out of the box. Its fun getting my butt whipped though. Just seeing how my in season recuiting is going I dont think getting top recuits to play here is a possibility. Which is true to life. Your not going to get blue chip college players to agree to a 7 year commitment to the Army. lol
Minnesota Wild