Old 01-20-2007, 03:24 PM   #4
FlyingFinn
MVP

FlyingFinn's Arena

OVR: 29
Re: FINN'S EDITOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by glorychaser
Just curious does anyone know who FINN actually is? Does he post on this forum? Does he play 2k5? Just curious... the editor is amazing and was just wondering when it actually appeared etc. just looking for a little history on it.
I know who he is: yes he posts here and plays 2k5 :y4: Anyway, the editor came about due to my frustration with the game when came out that I could not change player positions. See back in the day, I use to be a "Roster Nut" like the guys around here. If my rosters weren't 100% correct, I just couldn't enjoy the game. This anal-retentive behavior forced me to take matters into my own hands and create the editor. I had some experience in editor creation because I had been creating them for the 2k hockey series since 2k3 (for the same reasons I might add) so I figured I would give it a shot. Over the years, it has just kind of grown into what it is now. Since I have a 360, I don't play much video game football anymore but still ocassionally dust off my xbox and pop in 2k5. Every time I do I am glad I did. I may even try to recover my lost editor code to see if I can't add thing or two to the editor.

Glad you are enjoying the editor.

Cheers,
Finn