View Single Post
Old 02-16-2007, 08:48 PM   #1
capa
Banned

OVR: 21
SuperBowl I - V teams here...

Well, finally got the SB I - V teams done. These SuperBowl files include teams not released in original game (66 Chiefs, 67 Packers, 68 Colts, 70 Cowboys). I tried to reflect the SB rosters for the most part, but some of the teams had so few players I had to include guys that actually were not on the SB roster and, in some cases, filler players to complete the roster requirement in the game. But few if any of these players should see playing time, except maybe on special teams.

I cannot set the depth charts in Finn's editor, and these teams are NOT editable in the game. I have no clue why, but if I try to edit them in the game, it freezes, so be forewarned. All teams were created using Finn's editor - a big thank you to Finn for his amazing work!

I tend to play Coach only or sometimes just watch the cpu vs cpu games play out. I have a superb set of sliders for this that I will post tomorrow.

Anyway, enjoy them, and remember...do NOT edit the teams using in game editor...it will freeze your game.

I am continuing work on the next 5 SBs so look for those soon.

Simply unzip each SB file, but do NOT unzip the two team files in each zip file. These team files get loaded to your game using ActionReplay and are in the correct format for that transfer. So, if you download and unzip all 5 zip files, you should have 10 teams in a zip file format to laod to ActionReplay.

C
Attached Files
File Type: zip Super Bowl I.zip (28.5 KB, 17 views)
File Type: zip Super Bowl II.zip (28.1 KB, 12 views)
File Type: zip Super Bowl III.zip (28.0 KB, 12 views)
File Type: zip Super Bowl IV.zip (26.8 KB, 13 views)
File Type: zip Super Bowl V.zip (28.6 KB, 16 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove