View Single Post
Old 02-24-2007, 11:57 AM   #77
renojedi
Pro

OVR: 7
Re: Arena Football: Road to Glory

So how are the rosters? Pretty accurate? Are Peter Warrick and Shaun King in for example? And how about pictures? Same as last year or are there quite a few new ones?

I am getting the feeling EA is trying to get the most money for the least time invested (surprise) but are doing it on the backs of those of us who buy Arena and NCAA Baseball. Read that board and this one and you see the same patterns...little to no changes in the game, messed up rosters (read that thread at NCAA to see utter laziness though their work with the af2 rosters seems almost as bad), and all the same problems that existed last year remain in the game. After reading that there is still no commentary and that those cutscenes of late hits, etc are still in there it makes me wonder if they only had like 2 guys work on this game. And then the PS2 only release doesn't help dispell that. It bugs me because this is Arena's year to shine with the ESPN contract and some prime time games. Then EA gives us lipstick on a pig. Uggh.

Ok, end of rant.

I love Arena but I'm waiting for a used copy. That way my money goes to EB or Gamestop instead of EA. With a little luck the new football game 2K sports is putting out may pressure them to actually put some time into Arena, NCAA, and Madden. Or not...