View Single Post
Old 03-13-2007, 04:39 PM   #8
ewto16
Rookie

OVR: 8
Re: Major League Baseball 2K7 Review (360)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Pimp 11
Your kidding me huh ? a 7, are u kidding ??? This is a VERY VERY good baseball game , the best baseball on the market todate and I can say that because I have owned every baseball title since Atari baseball. I cant find fault in this game at all, for one it is a game not real so were always going to have some issues, yes I would have liked to see some Spring tarining games but no big deal to me at all, I would have liked to have seen a few more names on the roster but again small details. Thsi is a fantastic game, the pitching is great ( I use mode2 ) and I use classic swing , I didnt really care for the swing stick, a lil to hard to use FOR ME.
The game is very true to the real thing, broken bats , hits up the middle, the ball boy getting a foul ball,etc etc this game should have cornered EA's them " If it's in the game , it's in the game ". I'm usually very hard to please with baseball games because I usually find every flaw it has , but I can honestly say I love this game and give it a 10 out of 10 stars.
Next years game will be sick .... I can only imagine how it can get better.
GO PIRATES
A 10 out of 10 would seem to indicate that the game was perfect and met your expectations in every way. That it was the BEST game ever and that there weren't things missing from the game or features that were lacking in any area.

You highlight a lack of Spring Training games and names missing from the rosters as two things that bothered you, even if it was a little bit. That should make it a less than perfect game for you, so your score should reflect that in some way.

With the complexity of sports games, I can't imagine there ever being a sports game that actually gets a 10 out of 10. There will always be someting wrong with it.