View Single Post
Old 05-08-2007, 04:58 PM   #11
feeq14
MVP

OVR: 15
Re: Who's your sleeper?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DookieMowf
Gore was a 92 with the last EA roster update..I'm hoping he is around a 94/95 when the game releases.
I dont know if Gore is a 94/95 back just yet. 92 is kinda pushing it in my opinion. when your talking 94/95 you should only be talking about top 5 backs in the leauge IMHOP. I dont think that gore is in that list

TL
LJ
Clinton Portis
Shaun Alexander
.............hmmmm

wow thats egg on my face, i guess you could have put Tiki Barber next but hes gone, and after clinton portis you could argue for a bunch of guys after him and i cant honestly say that gore doesnt belong in an arguement with Willis Mcgahee, Cadillac Williams, Thomas Jones, Steven Jackson(ok Seven Jackson should be 5)

Either way im still with San Fran being the sleeper team, they are definatley gonna be who i start my franchise with (assuming that it doesnt suck). But i honestly dont look for them to do a whole lot this year, the team all the "experts" expect to improve hardly ever does (Detroit,Arizona anyone) and the teams that truly make moves come from nowhere (New Orleans, Chicago, Jets, etc.)
Advertisements - Register to remove