View Single Post
Old 05-17-2007, 12:28 AM   #1
HealyMonster
Titans Era has begun.

HealyMonster's Arena

OVR: 31
Question to all football gamers

IM currently doing some research regarding online play. The deal is that Im on the brink of starting my own "business" basically something along thenlines of league daddy, sim sportsnet, etc I am having a hard time pulling the trigger just because Its hard to really get a feel for the amount of Leagues people will want to run using this service. I basically was planning on making my own league site, just for my leagues, before I know it im in meetings,etc and the "business types" generally fell in love with my ideas and its branched off to something I can share with the public and run i as a type of business.

with all that in mind, i would like to get you guys opinion on this. from your personal experiences,etc do you feel there is a market for something of this nature? Obviously success with football would lead to other sports games having their own section of the site, right now Im just trying to do everything I can to make sure my investment pays off or at least pays itself off in the long run.
Advertisements - Register to remove