View Single Post
Old 05-25-2007, 09:16 PM   #80
Kramer5150
Fear Me

Kramer5150's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: People have played the game and interviews have been made but...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WVUFan
Same as it is now. The improvements generally made to the game is to placate the average Madden player, of which you and I are not.

I understand exactly what you said. Again, saying "I want them to get better" doesn't mean you do not have a bias toward the 2k football series.

There's nothing wrong with liking the 2k series better. Just because I don't care for the game doesn't mean I don't recognize it's quality. The difference is that I'm heavily slanted to Madden, and I have no problem saying I do. You heavily slide to the 2k football games, but still sit there and try to claim an unbias outlook. It's simply not true.

For the great majority of 2k fan, it doesn't matter what Madden does, it won't be enough.

Doesn't take much ...

In other words, EA's game flaws are because they're lazy, while 2k's flaws was because they were "attempting to advance the gameplay and try new things". There is no way to construe that comment as anything but bias.

I'm glad 2k is putting out a football game. I many not buy it, but any competition usually creates innovation, regardless of the genre. That's never a bad thing.
Where in the hell did I ever call EA lazy?? care to point that one out?
What's with "doesn't take much"? in other words you have nothing,so give it up already.
The point is.....you can't stand having somebody point out faults in Madden,without thinking their 2k fans.

It's if you want to categorize everything I've said,and make it into something it's not.
“I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest – If you can’t take it, you shouldn’t play!” Jack Lambert
Quote:
“Quarterbacks should wear dresses.” Jack Lambert

Last edited by Kramer5150; 05-25-2007 at 09:19 PM.