Old 05-26-2007, 09:08 AM   #693
tonybologna
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: 2007 Atlanta Braves Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
What did he do...share a cab with Duaner Sanchez?

M.K.
Knight165
That's a good one Knight! Thus is certainly bad news indeed. I mean not only is he the best lefty we had out of the BP but possibly the best overall stuff out the bullpen. This really upsets me! Where do we go now? Minors? FA route? McBride doesn't even compare to Gonzo period but at least he does have major league experience. The old injury bug is hitting MLB teams very hard this year. I just hope we can bounce back from this terrible news & get things back on track now. We are struggling in nearly every phase of the game right now even though we did take the last series from the Mets. Andruw has got to get his bat going & Chipper back in the line-up.

McCann isn't exactly lighting things up either but he's still not 100% after that finger injury. I think Salty needs to get in the line-up possibly at 1B now since he's been practicing over there behind Thorman. Thorman still should be the regular but let's get Salty some AB's either at 1B or more at C. He can hit from both sides of the plate so that's an advantage too. Thanks!
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

RIP Pat Summitt: We will all miss you!

Jeremiah 29:11