Old 06-01-2007, 01:56 PM   #27
edaddy
MVP

edaddy's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: A Little Madden 08 footage ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaginCajun
Thats not 08. Just because rookies are playing it doesnt mean they were playing 08. They even ask Steve Smith if he was "Looking forward to seeing himself in the game" If he was playing as himself in 08, wouldnt she have said "What is it like playing as yourself?" Not to mention that it looks the exact same as 07.

I guarantee that is not 08, its 07.

Also, EA changes the team selection screen every year, why would they keep it the same this year? Also, we know that when you pick a team, it says how many weapons each team has, it didnt show that on this video. ITS 07!

And Ernie Conwell doesnt play for the Saints anymore, so how did he catch a TD? ITS NOT 08!

And no where in the video does it even say they are playing 08. Dont you think they would have mentioned that? You know why they didnt say it? BECAUSE ITS 07.
I agree with you man that isn't 08..two other things The clip shows brad Johnson throwing the ball w/ the Vikings he isn't with the Vikes any longer i believe ..also in the clip it shows the Giants w/ white shoes..we all know that the Jints black cleats have been confirmed...07 fellas..